Global Digital Revenue, LLC (“Global Digital Revenue”) provides various online and offline marketing campaigns to consumers and hosts a web site http://www.globaldigitalrevenue.com. Through these vehicles, we serve as a conduit through which special offers are made available to consumers by our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties. Please note that because our role is limited to ensuring that our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties reach their targeted audience, we cannot be held responsible for these offers, including, but not limited to, the availability of product inventory, the time necessary to fulfill special offers, or any other circumstance related to the special offers that we send to consumers. For questions about any aspect of these offers, please contact the provider of the relevant offer.
Collection of Information
In general, we may collect personal information from recipients of our marketing campaigns and visitors to our web site when they voluntarily provide it to us by
- completing our registration form or a survey on our sites or partner sites
- electing to use one of our services
- contacting us (including our webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees) by email.
Global Digital Revenue may also collect information about consumers to whom we direct our marketing campaigns from our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties. As part of these activities, we may ask individuals to provide us with information including, but not limited to, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, birth date, gender, username, password, social security number, other unique identifiers (such as member ID number), financial information (such as credit card number, credit card expiration date, purchase history and other purchase data), areas of interest, categories of offers and specific offers that they may be interested in receiving, and demographic information (such as income level).
As part of the standard operation of our web site and the web pages that you access via hyperlinks in our online marketing campaigns (“Other Web Pages”), we may collect certain non-personal information from visitors including, but not limited to, their browser type (i.e. Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (i.e., Windows or Macintosh), IP address, and the domain name from which they accessed the web site.
The “help” segment of the toolbar on most browsers explains how to configure a browser to not accept new cookies, how to have the browser inform a user when they receive a new cookie, and how to erase cookies from their hard drives. We may use web beacons or other tools to collect the above-described non-personal information, which may be combined with other personal information that we collect. Global Digital Revenue may also use web beacons and other tools to track information about visitors to our web site and Other Web Pages after they leave these locations. Web beacons may also be used for purposes such as accessing cookies, counting page visits, and otherwise facilitating visitors’ online experience.
Use of Information
Global Digital Revenue may use information collected from recipients of our marketing campaigns, visitors to our web site, and our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties for any of the following purposes in either the online or offline arena:
- to provide individuals with targeted offers based on their specific requests or their stated preference to receive certain categories of offers;
- to send individuals information and promotional materials from our company as well as from our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties,
- to deliver targeted display advertisements and offers through online marketing communications, such as emails, banner advertisements, and pop-up advertisements (by matching criteria provided by our advertisers with information collected from our visitors);
- to enable our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties to communicate with individuals;
- to administer contests and sweepstakes offered on our web site, Other Web Pages, or on our partners’ web sites;
- to contact visitors to our web site or registered members of our marketing campaigns when necessary;
- to help address problems with our web site or marketing services;
- to administer our web site;
- to conduct internal reviews of our web site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the site);
- to help us better understand recipients of our marketing campaigns and visitors’ use of our web site; and
- to protect the security or integrity of our Web site and Other Web Pages that are accessible through our online marketing campaigns.
Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well as for conducting internal reviews and monitoring of our web site and Other Web Pages that are accessible through our online marketing campaigns and providing a greater online experience for our visitors.
Global Digital Revenue has implemented certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from recipients of our marketing campaigns, from visitors to our web site, and from our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties. Visitors should consider any electronic communication that they transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or other communications) to be non-confidential. We will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to an individual is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient, or is otherwise accessed and used without our written permission. By participating in our marketing campaigns or visiting our web site, you assume this risk.
Global Digital Revenue offers visitors to our Web site and recipients of our marketing campaigns the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties. If you have subscribed to our service and wish to stop receiving any future communications from us, please email us at email@example.com These unsubscribe options are also included in email communications that you receive from us (whether sent on our own behalf or on behalf of third parties) Please note that if you wish to stop receiving communications from any of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties you must communicate with these entities directly. We are unable to process unsubscribe requests for any of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your unsubscribe requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. However, despite these precautions, there is always the chance that after you unsubscribe you may receive additional communications from us that may have resulted from an inadvertent technical or other processing error. If this happens, please notify us of those communications by writing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take immediate steps to rectify the situation.
Children Our online marketing campaigns and web site are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under 16.
Global Digital Revenue, LLC